Monday, 30 November 2009

November Parade Ground recruits



Here's this months additions to The Parade Ground bloglist. There's not many this month, mainly because I haven't had time to seek out any myself, so these are just the blogs who've requested to join the bloglist.

I Love Yellow Paint - a painters blog who's got some excellent guard stuff. His empire guard conversions are well worth checking out

Elotsip's Warhammer Blog - a guard blog dedicated to traitor guard. Full of excellent conversions that are very well painted. Well worth a look.

17th Traitor Mech - another traitor dedicated guard blog that's got some excellent Rogue Trader stuff.

Ultrawerke - a blog full of outstanding conversions, check out the must see manticore.

The Emperor Protects - another dedicated guard blog that's got everything from list building to model building.

The Icarus 5th - finally another blog dedicated to all things guard. Check out the night vision goggles tutorial, it's inspired.

That's it for this month guys, if you have a blog or know of a blog that's packed with guard goodness, then let me know and I'll get it on the list.

4 comments:

Soundwave said...

Would it be possible to have my blog added to the list? I do things other than Guard though (although they are the main focus, I just havn't been blogging long enough) so would I have to up my Guard related content first?

Col. Corbane said...

Cracking blog mate, you're on the list now.

Col. Corbane said...

Cracking blog mate, you're on the list now.

Soundwave said...

Thanks :)