Sunday 28 February 2010

MyBattalion - Tabletop Wargaming Social Network

MyBattalion.com is a gamers Facebook, specifically designed by gamers to provide a place for players of all the different tabletop games to get together online. I first registered way back in April last year when they first went live and the site has come on leaps and bounds since then.

Well, I few days ago, the MB team dropped me a line to see if I'd like to come on board as a regular contributor, and how could I refuse. So, I've joined up with the MB guys, and hopefully, you'll be see some on my hobby stuff on the site soon.

In the meantime, I highly suggest nipping over to the site and registering, you could be finding new gaming buddies around the corner in no time! You'll find me at ....


So, if you do join up, have a look at my profile and send me a friend request, I'm always looking for new online buddies and gaming buddies if you're anywhere near North Wales.

3 comments:

Soundwave said...

If my job interview goes to plan on Tuesday I may very well be moving up to the Warwick area in a couple of months. I'll bookmark this for future reference!

Firewasp said...

warwick, you'll only be about 55 miles away then. not great but closer then pompey.
Cheers for the heads up col, still no one in the leighton buzzard area though. :-P

Dark Apostle Drazilek said...

I remember signing up to this with you when it first went live, not signed in for a while. Will have to give it ago if nothing more than a gander.

-Draz