I slowly built up the folds, but it would have been so much easier to just have done the folds in one go.
Whilst the various folds were curing, I started work on the cloaks hood. It was at this point that I realised that I really hate hoods. The one in pics was my fifth attempt and to be honest, I'm still not completely happy with it but I just have to accept that it's the best I can do at the moment. I can't tell you how hard that is for me!
That's all for now folks, over the next couple of days I'm going to see if I can smooth out some of the flaws in the cloak and finish of fine detail. Finally, I'll leave you with a pic of what I've been doing with me spare green stuff and the lid of my vaseline .....
What I've learned this time ....
- It would have been much easier to do the folds in one go.
- I hate hoods, no serious, I really do!
- Green stuff is like a scab, you just can't stop messing with it.
- I should have done Harkers squad first and got more practice in with sculpting before doing Harker himself.
- Zoomed in photos that show up all your flaws really don't do much for your morale.
- You can still be manly and have a little pink tin of vaseline as long as you put daemon faces on the lid.