Wednesday, 8 April 2009

I am not dead .......

The world is conspiring against me. The weekend before last, I contracted a nasty man flu whilst helping my brother to move house. This left me wrecked, both from the heavy moving and the flu aches. I battled on and even managed a game against Draz at the club on Friday. My wife went away for the weekend on a girls outing and left me at home with the kids. Two hours before wifey came home, a coughing fit through my back out leaving me crippled.

I'm slowly recovering, and normal posting will resume shortly.

3 comments:

Itkovian said...

Ouch, that's a bummer, especially when one thing leads to another...

I find the most dangerous time for injuries is when you're in bed. No... Not like that, I mean asleep in bed. I can't count the amount of times I've woken up in the morning feeling like I just came out of some death metal band's moshpit.

Hope you're better soon sir!

jabberjabber said...

Get better soon!

Blogger said...

Did you think about exchanging with the best Bitcoin exchange service: YoBit.