Tuesday 10 March 2009

Eldar City Scenery

Not been up to much recently, I'm waiting on my hotwire cutter from EC Scenics so I can continue my trenches. So, I thought I'd share a few pics of some Eldar terrain I did for my brothers Eldar army.

It's just a collection are all the sweet tubs and tubs we had left over from xmas along with one of those plastic yard of ale thingys all mounted on cake bases. The covering was papa mache, then thinned down polyfiller and a watered down coat of pva to seal them.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow now that is an amazing collection of scenery there mate. It really looks complete on the board, and to think that each piece was some sort of sweet tub makes them even cooler! Great stuff

oni said...

Nice set up. I like your table a lot, it's very Eldar like indeed.

The Inner Geek said...

You don't see as much Eldar scenery, but this stuff is top notch!

Unknown said...

Oh man that's beautiful! When can I shoot at it? :D

Ad Astra said...

Awesome, I've been looking for some terrain ideas for my army. Definetly going to have to borrow this...