Friday 20 March 2009

Imperial Airfield

Spent a bit of time sorting out my gaming room this afternoon, and while I had my table up, I thought I'd grab the chance to take a few pics of my Imperial Airfield. I few years ago, I got a vulture gunship for my space marine force. Once painted up, me being me, I decided I needed an airfield to go with it.

So here ya go, obviously, the runway, radar and fuel depots are forge world, but the control tower, hangers and storage bunkers are mine. They need a bit of touching up, hey ho, another thing on the joblist!







6 comments:

Dark Apostle Drazilek said...

To be fair dude, your terrain looks chuffing amazing. The Tower and such made from polystyrene as well?

Lucky sod, wish I had a games room. :-p

-Draz.

Chicago Terrain Factory said...

Nice work. Did you need to use a form to get all the angles to come out right?

sovietspace said...

Got to agree with the rest, there is some great work here mate. I would pay someone handsomely for terrain like that!

Admiral Drax said...

Great stuff, mate!

I'm jealous.

The 25mm Warrior said...

Wow, cool field. Where you get the pieces to do it?

Col. Corbane said...

It's mainly scraps of polystyrene and a bit of foam board from the local art shop. There's nothing special in the construction.