Wednesday 8 April 2009

I am not dead .......

The world is conspiring against me. The weekend before last, I contracted a nasty man flu whilst helping my brother to move house. This left me wrecked, both from the heavy moving and the flu aches. I battled on and even managed a game against Draz at the club on Friday. My wife went away for the weekend on a girls outing and left me at home with the kids. Two hours before wifey came home, a coughing fit through my back out leaving me crippled.

I'm slowly recovering, and normal posting will resume shortly.

2 comments:

Itkovian said...

Ouch, that's a bummer, especially when one thing leads to another...

I find the most dangerous time for injuries is when you're in bed. No... Not like that, I mean asleep in bed. I can't count the amount of times I've woken up in the morning feeling like I just came out of some death metal band's moshpit.

Hope you're better soon sir!

jabberjabber said...

Get better soon!