Tuesday 28 April 2009

MyBattalion.com

Just a quick one today as I've spent most of the afternoon on the phone doing work stuff and I really need to do something 40kish to take my mind off legal stuff.

So, I'd like to give you a recommendation, go checkout My Battalion, it's an brand new social networking site for gamers and although it's in it's early stages, I can see great things for it in the future.

If you do decide to get involved, then make sure you send me a friend invite, I'm down as ColCorbane on there and also, any Brits joining, make sure you join the Brit Battalion group.

Right, I'm refreshed, right, back to the boring stuff. W40k is really good for the soul, if not the pocket! - lol

3 comments:

sovietspace said...

Consider me joined and a friend request heading your way. I'll be interested to see how this all grows...

Col. Corbane said...

Thanks for the add mate :)

Dark Apostle Drazilek said...

Join up, will be interesting to see how it goes, but I like new and shiney things.

-Draz.