Monday 20 July 2009

Bits and Bobs

Hobby time is still short but I've managed to get a bit more done. First off, I've put together two more heavy weapons squads for 2nd platoon. Sorry about the pics, the light just hasn't been right today and I wanted to get something posted. I think I'm going to have to look at setting up a lightbox. Anyway, the pics .....


I've also been working on the Hellhammer. I've added a bit more detail and started working on the battle damage. I can actually see this getting finished sometime soon - phew!


I've got a quiet weekend coming this weekend, so hopefully, I'll get the Hellhammer finished for next week.

2 comments:

Admiral Drax said...

All good stuff, mate - nice one!

Like the heavy weapons bases in particular.

Paul Wu said...

The battle damage on the Hellhammer looks top notch! I'm also impressed with the subtle conversions on the heavy weapons.