Monday 28 September 2009

The Secret Project

As I'm almost finished with a few of my current projects, my mind has been working overtime with what to do next. I've already blogged about my upcoming special ops force which I'm quite looking forward to but I like to have a couple of projects on the go, so I can flick between things as and when it suits me.

So, I've been thinking about an alternative project to go along with my spec op force. I've actually managed to come up with a few ideas, but one has risen to the top.

Now, I'm not going to tell you what the final outcome will be, but I'm imagining that some of you will guess. If you do, please don't post it on my comments, drop me a line and I'll let you know if you're right (I'm thinking of you here Drax ;-). It's more of a theme than a model but it will end up as a unit that doesn't really belong in the game but it does.

Bet that's got you confused!

I'll be starting it pretty soon and hopefully have it done before xmas. In the meantime I've got a few things I want to get finished. The Vanquisher is about 60% done, I've got another couple of hours to do on the company command squad and it occurred to me last night that I've forgotten to do the medics for my command squads.Once they're finished, it's a couple more heavy weapons squads, an executioner and I'm ready to start the new projects.