Wednesday 9 December 2009

Ambulance finished


Finished the ambulance last night, overall I'm pretty please with how it's come out considering it was a damaged trade. This one's been quite challenging, it's given me a go at some basic plasticard work which I've enjoyed quite a bit. I've also done rivet for the first time, seriously fiddly!

 

 




Doc Butcher is halfway painted, so hopefully I'll be finishing him tonight. I've also got together the bits for an Executioner with plasma sponsors, so that's going to get put together over the next night or two.

14 comments:

oni said...

That's really cool. Nicely painted to boot.

Mordian7th said...

Very, very cool model. I love the stowage on top, the stretchers are a nice touch. Keep up the great work!

the other Kevin said...

Another great piece of work. Nicely done, right down to the red cross on the back pack.
My chimeras still await their turn at the paint station. I'm now thinking their pattern will look something like this one.

Soundwave said...

Lived up to expectations! Good work :D

HuronBH said...

Looking cool. A great piece to add character and depth to you army.

Blitzspear said...

Nice work Colonel i like all the stowage and the camo is great. Can i ask what the 2 green paints were you used on this?

Anonymous said...

Looks great.

I particularly like the weathering on the signs hung from either side of the tank.

Grizzled Gorilla said...

I will have to agree with the posters above that this model has great attention to detail. You even put the bulls-eye on it...err I mean the medic badge.
Excellent work.

SC Mike said...

super cool. What rules will you be using for this

John Lambshead said...

The storage looks very good, John

Unknown said...

Very good Col! :)

Max said...

Very well done sir!

Col. Corbane said...

Cheers guys.

@Blitz - I used the two foundation greens, can't remember their names mate. If you're desperate, let me know and I'll dig them out.

@Mike - I haven't even thought of rules mate.

palehorse said...

what a cool idea!DO u have rules for it?